The project focuses on supporting the implementation of the EU policy regarding the strengthening of the prevention and fight against racism and violence among youth in sport clubs, specifically aiming towards grass root sports, amateur and recreational sport in respect to a number of EU policies, guidelines and recommendations such as White Paper on Sport.
Kick-off meeting of the project partners took place on 8-9 February 2018.
- Key information related to the implementation of the project (target groups of each partner country, their main characteristics);
- Project dissemination strategy;
- Creation of the SAVE Internet platform and logo;
- Preliminary Project on Intellectual Property Rights;
- Project risk management plan;
- Elected members of the consortium board;
-Project budget allocation and reporting deadlines, set dates for the next meeting, and revised task list.