On 2-3 April, the third meeting of the project partners of Sport against Violence and Exclusion / SAVE (No. 590711-EPP-1-2017-1-LT-SPO-SCP) took place in Palermo, Italy. The third meeting was organized by the University of Palermo.
The meeting was attended by the representatives of the following institutions: Lithuanian Sports University (project coordinators), University of Palermo, WUS Austria, Faculty of Kinesiology University of Split, Faculty of Sport and Physical Education University of Novi Sad, CESIE Italy, DEFOIN Spain, LSFS Lithuania and Faculty of Sport and Physical Education University of Sarajevo.
TOPICS DISCUSSED AT THE MEETING:
- Presented SAVE project website
- Presented Moodle distance learning program
- Discussed guidelines for future sports events, training and their implementation
- Presented the project quality management report
- Discussed further project activities