SAVE Pilot Training in Sarajevo
Project partners successfully completed SAVE pilot training in Sarajevo. During SAVE Pilot training in Sarajevo, our participants had an opportunity to learn about following topics:
- The violence and exclusion recognition and it’s psychosocial features in sport
- The development of personal and social (group) relationships in sport
- Developing family and coach relations based on trust and reciprocity
- Empowerment through sport for societal change
- Prejudice and problem solving aspects of violence and exclusion
Thank you for participating the SAVE Pilot training in Sarajevo, and for sharing your experiences.